Astoria Malfoy suffered from a "serious" blood malediction, as a result of a curse placed on one of her ancestors, which resurfaced in her after many generations. The condition left her frail, and thus she had only one child, Scorpius. Childbirth was noted to have been risky to her health due to the malediction, as Draco and her son tried to dissuade her from it to preserve her health. It likely contributed to her early death in 2019.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play) (Mentioned only)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Wizarding World (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite (Mentioned only)