At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Magic Awakened. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
|"I show not your face but your heart's desire."|
The Book with No Name was a book in the Hogwarts Library that told the story of the history of the wizarding world interactively. It allowed the reader to assume the role of one of the characters in the story and experience the adventures they went through personally on the scene.
- The trio getting past Fluffy. The reader would be Harry Potter, and could choose to fight Fluffy forcefully, or let the harp nearby continue to play to put Fluffy to sleep.
- The trio winning the Wizard's Chess game in the Chessboard Chamber. The reader would be Ronald Weasley and would have to sacrifice themself in order to continue.
- Harry Potter and Hermione Granger getting past the potion riddle. The reader would be Harry, and could choose to drink a potion to go through the black fire and let Hermione return through the purple fire, or drink another potion to return themself and let Hermione go through the black fire.
- Harry entering the Chamber of Secrets alone from the second-floor girls' lavatory. The reader could interact with Moaning Myrtle and speak Parseltongue to reveal the entrance.
- Harry facing Tom Riddle and the Serpent of Slytherin in the Chamber of Secrets. Fawkes would come to the rescue and bring the Sorting Hat with the Sword of Gryffindor. After the reader defeated the Serpent of Slytherin, they could use her fang to destroy Tom Riddle's diary just like Harry did, or drop the fang and fight Tom directly instead.
- Harry preventing Remus Lupin in his werewolf form from harming Sirius Black and himself.
- Harry fending off Dementors at the Great Lake. Only the Patronus Charm could do actual damage to the Dementors.
Behind the scenes
- This book in particular tells the events of the Harry Potter books from entirely the perspective of Harry Potter and his friends Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger in order to retell the main story in Harry Potter: Magic Awakened to players, rather than offer a general history of the wizarding world.
- The events in the book actually happened in 1992, 1993 and 1994, but they are incorrectly labelled as 1991, 1992 and 1993.
- Harry Potter: Magic Awakened (First appearance)