At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
In an interview with the New York Chronicle on 6 December 1926, former French prime minister Georges Clemenceau revealed that he had cut material from a speech scheduled for that night, but planned to use it in a later appearance in Boston.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned in a newspaper)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Mentioned in a newspaper)
- The Making of Harry Potter (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ "Boston" on Wikipedia
- ↑ "Compte-rendu : ouverture de l’exposition Harry Potter à Bruxelles pour Noël" from the Gazette du Sorcier (see this image)
- ↑ Front page of the 21 November 1922 issue of The Evening World from Chronicling America
- ↑ The Making of Harry Potter (see this image)