At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
In an interview with the New York Chronicle on 6 December 1926, former French prime minister Georges Clemenceau revealed that he had cut material from a speech scheduled for that night, but planned to use it in a later appearance in Boston.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned in a newspaper)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Mentioned in a newspaper)
- The Making of Harry Potter (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- "Boston" on Wikipedia
- "Compte-rendu : ouverture de l’exposition Harry Potter à Bruxelles pour Noël" from the Gazette du Sorcier (see this image)
- Front page of the 21 November 1922 issue of The Evening World from Chronicling America
- The Making of Harry Potter (see this image)