At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- " […] one of the Bouncing Bulbs wriggled free from Harry's grip and smacked him hard in the face."
Bouncing Bulbs' main stem is a disproportionate purple bulb, with a bunch of leaves growing on the top. Young Bouncing Bulbs are small enough to handle, but mature ones can reach the size of doorways. Bouncing Bulbs can be aggressive when they feel threatened; they jump towards the possible attacker and try to hit it. A simple Knockback Jinx could stop a young Bulb, but a mature one would require using the Fire-Making Spell (Incendio) to wither it, because it is quite strong.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- J. K. Rowling's official site (Mentioned only)
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 18 (The Weighing of the Wands)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - PS1 version
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - PS1 version
- ↑ The Tales of Beedle the Bard - (Albus Dumbledore on "The Warlock's Hairy Heart")
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 6, Chapter 11 (Love in a Bottle) - Herbology Lesson "Bouncing Bulb"
- ↑ "Toots, Shoots 'n' Roots" at the Harry Potter Lexicon