Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- "Well, I mean, I'd already let in that one of Davies's, so I wasn't feeling all that confident, but I dunno, when Bradley came towards me, just out of nowhere, I thought — you can do this! And I had about a second to decide which way to fly, you know, because he looked like he was aiming for the right goalhoop — my right, obviously, his left — but I had a funny feeling that he was feinting, and so I took the chance and flew left — his right, I mean — and — well — you saw what happened."
- — Ronald Weasley[src]
"Bradley" is from a surname which originally came from a place name that meant "broad clearing" in Old English.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- They had to have been at least in their first year in 1995. Although as first years were not generally selected for the Quidditch team, it is more likely they were at least in their second year which would make them born in 1983 or earlier.
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 30 (Grawp)