At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
In the 1989–1990 school year, he attacked Andre Egwu with the Conjunctivitis Curse during Quidditch training, wanting to play on the team instead of Andre. This lead to a series of events which resulted in Brennan to be kicked out of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team for his foul play.
Magical abilities and skills
- Flying: Doyle was clearly an accomplished and talented broomstick flyer and Quidditch player, given how he played as Keeper for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team, which must demonstrate he had a high level of skill and experience in the magical sport.
- Dark Arts: Doyle had some skill with the casting of Dark charms, given how he was able to successfully cast the Conjunctivitis Curse on Andre Egwu in 1989.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 6, Side Quest "Poor Sport"