|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Shopkeeper: "Hello, young man. Are you a first year student?"
- Harry Potter: "I will be soon."
- Shopkeeper: "You know I can't sell to you, of course. But look around all you like."
- — This man speaks with Harry Potter in 1991.[src]
He was a blond man with blue eyes and a moustache, and often wore blue robes. He was a polite man, as he would let first year students browse around his shop, even though he refused to sell them anything, as broomsticks are contraband for first years at Hogwarts.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance) (GBC version)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - GBC version