|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- " [...] tearing his eyes away from Professor Flitwick, who had golden bubbles blossoming out of his wand and was trailing them over the branches of the new tree."
- —Ron watches Flitwick using this spell to decorate.[src]
Professor Flitwick used this spell to conjure decorations for a Christmas tree in the Great Hall during the 1991-1992 school year. Ron Weasley's broken wand was emitting large purple bubbles at one point, but from his dismayed reaction it would seem that this was a malfunction rather than a spell he was casting.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Pottermore (Only the bubbles conjured, not the spell itself)