Budleigh Babberton is a Muggle village situated in England, where Horace Slughorn resided at when he met Albus Dumbledore and Harry Potter in 1996. It is said that the village is charming and that it has a church and few houses.
Behind the scenes
- It could be based on the village of East Budleigh, up the river from Budleigh Salterton, and a far better candidate for the location, as it is not on the sea, it's inland.
- Baberton is the name of a suburb in Edinburgh.
- In the movie version of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the scenes that were set in Budleigh Babberton were filmed in Lacock, Wiltshire.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault
Notes and references
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.