At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "The Draught is used to calm someone down when they suffer a shock or an emotional outburst."
When Muggle monster hunter Laura Thorn's Obliviated memories of witnessing a Troll resurfaced after smelling Percival Shacklehorn's dirty socks, Ministry witch Mathilda Grimblehawk had St Mungo's Healer Omar Abasi bring her a Calming Draught, passing it off for a brew. Despite being confined to the Leaky Cauldron during the investigation, Thorn later escaped to look for the Troll while Abasi was busy brewing another Calming Draught.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First mentioned)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 27 (The Centaur and the Sneak)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Side Quest "Scaredy-Cats"
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 4, Chapter 2 (The Mysterious Madam Rakepick) - Potions Lesson "Calming Draught"
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World - Case 2: The Smell of Fear, Act 3
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World - Case 2: The Smell of Fear, Act 4