At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
The Professors of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry used this spell to enchant Suits of Armour in the 1994–1995 school year to make them sing Christmas carols. It did not seem to work well, perhaps suggesting it was only meant for human use, as one suit attempted to sing "O Come, All Ye Faithful" when it knew only half the lyrics. Peeves took to hiding inside the enchanted armour and filling in the gaps with crude and inappropriate lyrics.
Behind the scenes
- This spell is available in the 5 Spell Pack DLC for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7.
- Dialogue found in home console versions of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban show that this spell was to appear during duels.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Cut from console versions)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (First identified as Cantis)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery