At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
Carrow joined Gellert Grindelwald at some point prior to 1927 and became one of his acolytes. She accompanied Grindelwald to Paris and she took part along with the other acolytes in murdering a Non-magique man and woman, along with their infant son, for whom she murdered personally on Grindelwald's orders with the Killing Curse. After murdering the family, they used their home as a temporary headquarters and safe house as they searched for Credence Barebone. She attended Grindelwald's rally at the Cimetière du Père-Lachaise in the Lestrange Mausoleum and disapparated away after crossing the enchanted fire that tested one's loyalty following the entrance of Aurors and did not participate in the subsequent battle after that.
Personality and traits
Carrow was evidently a truly evil and remorseless witch, who was loyal to the Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald and his beliefs in Wizarding supremacy. She had no qualms about murdering innocent non-magical people in order to help achieve her deeply sinister aims, as shown when she and the other acolytes murdered a French non-magical couple in their home to take it over as a safe house. She even took to murdering their young male infant personally with the Killing Curse, even staring into the child's eyes with a sadistic and gleaming smile, showing the true wicked extent of her fanaticism and bloodlust.
Magical abilities and skills
- Dark Arts: Carrow was proficient and skilled in dark magic, as she was able to cast the Killing Curse on a male infant, a curse which requires exceptional magical ability to perform as well as genuine malice. She was presumably capable of casting the other Unforgivable Curses, along with other dark charms and spells.
- Apparition: Carrow was able to apparate successfully away from the Lestrange Mausoleum.
Behind the scenes
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- The Archive of Magic: The Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Notes and references
- ↑ The Carrow family was one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight families. If she was a member of this family, she had wizarding heritage.
- ↑ Features: "A guide to the new characters from Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald" at Pottermore
- ↑ https://actors.mandy.com/uk/actor/profile/maja-bloom
|Gellert Grindelwald's army|
|Acolytes||Carrow | MacDuff | Nagel | Krafft | Krall (deceased) | Abernathy | Vinda Rosier|
|Followers||Aurelius Dumbledore | Queenie Goldstein | Gunnar Grimmson|
|Headquarters||Unidentified home | Nurmengard|