At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
Carrow joined Gellert Grindelwald at some point prior to 1927 and became one of his acolytes. She accompanied Grindelwald to Paris and was ordered to assist in the murder a house's Non-magique residents, including an infant boy, so they could use the home as a temporary headquarters as they searched for Credence Barebone. She attended Grindelwald's rally at the Cimetière du Père-Lachaise in the Lestrange Mausoleum and disapparated away after crossing the enchanted fire that tested one's loyalty following the entrance of Aurors and did not participate in the subsequent battle after that.
Personality and traits
Carrow was evidently an evil and truly remorseless witch, who was loyal to the Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald and his wizarding supremacist beliefs. She had no qualms about murdering innocent non-magical people in order to help achieve her aims, as shown when she and the other acolytes murdered a French non-magical couple in their home to take it over. She was also extremely malicious, having taken to murdering their young male infant with the killing curse, even looking into the child's eyes with a sadistic smile before killing him.
Magical abilities and skills
- Dark Arts: Carrow was able to use the Killing Curse on a male infant.
- Apparition: Carrow was able to apparate succesfully away from the Lestrange Mausoleum.
Behind the scenes
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- The Archive of Magic: The Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Notes and references
- ↑ The Carrow family was one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight families. If she was a member of this family, she had wizarding heritage.
- ↑ Features: "A guide to the new characters from Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald" at Pottermore
- ↑ https://actors.mandy.com/uk/actor/profile/maja-bloom
|Gellert Grindelwald's army|
|Acolytes||Carrow | MacDuff | Nagel | Krafft | Krall (deceased) | Abernathy | Vinda Rosier|
|Followers||Aurelius Dumbledore | Queenie Goldstein | Gunnar Grimmson|
|Headquarters||Unidentified home | Nurmengard|