At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Magic Awakened. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
She overheard Daniel speaking to a friend one day about how he thought hiding magic from Muggles was wrong. Cassandra began teasing Daniel, asking if he wanted to be in the paper or be a criminal. Cassandra thought Muggles to be "silly" and frightened of their own shadows. Daniel objected, saying she would be afraid of magic if she didn't have it.
Cassandra worked out that he had a Muggle in the Page family, and he told her to shut up. Daniel's friend didn't think Cassandra was worth it, and Ivy Warrington asked if she didn't like non-magic people. Cassandra told her she did, because she had an uncle who was a Muggle and she thought he was hilarious.
Cassandra left, but Ivy run after her and started duelling her. Ivy used Evanesco and nearly hurt Cassandra. Professor Longbottom intervened and gave detention to Ivy and her friends. Later that evening, Cassandra, Colby and Fischer Frey snuck out to the Library. Daniel, Ivy and their friend found out and went to check out why. They watched her until one of the twins noticed. Cassandra then told Daniel's friends she had found out about Daniel's family who had been sent to prison. Daniel then began duelling Cassandra.
Cassandra lost the duel, and told Daniel it wasn't over and that he couldn't be trusted.
- Harry Potter: Magic Awakened (First appearance)
Notes and references
- This page from the official website of NetEase states that the story starts ten years after the Battle of Hogwarts ("游戏故事时间设定在霍格沃茨大战十年之后")
- If her Muggle uncle was a blood relative, this would mean that at least one of her parents was a Muggle or Muggle-born. It is also possible that he was married to an aunt or uncle of Cassandra.
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- YouTube - Harry Potter: Magic Awakened