At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "They ended up having lunch with Hagrid, though they didn't eat much - Hagrid had made what he said was a beef casserole, but after Hermione unearthed a large talon in hers, she, Harry, and Ron rather lost their appetites."
- —Harry, Ron and Hermione eating lunch at Hagrid's[src]
Casserole is a dish made of many different ingredients mixed together.
Rubeus Hagrid was known to have made an alleged beef casserole containing a large talon. Beef casserole was also served during mealtimes at Hogwarts, and was a flavour of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)