|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
It was the home of Sirius Black and Buckbeak during the 1994 Triwizard Tournament. He used this place to steal newspapers as a stray dog, in his Animagus form. After the Second Task of the Triwizard Tournament, Sirius, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger discussed their theories on Barty Crouch Snr, Alastor Moody, Bertha Jorkins, Ludo Bagman, Severus Snape, Winky, Barty Crouch Jr, the Malfoys, and Lord Voldemort. From then on, they sent Sirius sweets, until the former prisoner of Azkaban moved to his childhood home of 12 Grimmauld Place.
After the Hogwarts High Inquisitor Dolores Umbridge sacked Rubeus Hagrid, in 1996, he went to exile in this cave. He returned to the cave, with his brother Grawp in 1998, after he was ambushed by Death Eaters.
- Sirius Black (1994 - 95)
- Buckbeak (1994 - 95)
- Grawp (1998 - ?)
- Rubeus Hagrid (1996 - June 1996, 1998 - May 1998)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 28 (The Madness of Mr Crouch)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 4 (Number Twelve Grimmauld Place)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 31 (O.W.L.s)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 22 (The Deathly Hallows)