|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
At the 1993 Christmas Feast at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Albus Dumbledore used to spell non-verbally to conjure a chair for Sybill Trelawney in the Great Hall. Dumbledore used this spell again on 12 August 1995 to conjure two armchairs for himself and Arabella Figg during the Disciplinary hearing of Harry Potter in Courtroom Ten.
In December 1995, Minerva McGonagall non-verbally conjured three chairs for Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley in the Headmaster's Office following the Attack on Arthur Weasley in the Department of Mysteries. In January 1996, Arthur Weasley used this spell to conjure several chairs for his family and friends are they were visiting him in St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Chapter 11 (The Firebolt)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 8 (The Hearing)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 22 (St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 29 (The Phoenix Lament)