|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
The only child and son of Charlus Potter and Dorea Black was a pure-blood wizard. He was a first cousin of Walburga, Alphard and Cygnus Black, on his mother's side. Also, he is possibly a relative of James Potter and his descendants, on his father's side.
Behind the scenes
- It was once speculated that James Potter was in fact Charlus Potter's son. However, the actual names of James's parents, Fleamont and Euphemia Potter, were revealed via Pottermore. In spite of this, it is still more than likely that this individual might be a cousin of James Potter and his descendants.
- Ironically, although it was not James, this man was related to many of those close to Harry Potter, for instance, being a first cousin once removed of Sirius and Regulus Black and Bellatrix, Andromeda and Narcissa Black, and so a cousin of Nymphadora and Ted Lupin and Draco and Scorpius Malfoy respectively, a second cousin of Arthur Weasley, possibly a second cousin of Bartemius Crouch Snr and his son, and a possible distant relative of Neville Longbottom.
- If Harry really didn't have any living relatives other than the Dursleys by 1981, it can be assumed that Charlus, Dorea and their son were all dead by that date.
- This individual was not featured on the Potter family tree on Pottermore.
- J. K. Rowling's official site (First mentioned)