At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "Charm Your Own Cheese is a cookery book. "
- — Description[src]
Charm Your Own Cheese is a popular book on magical cheese-making that was first written by Greta Catchlove. A revised edition by Gerda Curd has also been published. The revised edition costs five galleons and is sold at "all good Spellbook shops," including Flourish and Blotts.
This cookbook primarily contains information on how to magically make cheese. In addition, the revised version of the book added chapters on making dragon milk cheeses, cured and cursed cheeses, and Cheese-Based Potions.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- J. K. Rowling's official site
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Catchlove's Chocolate Frog Card in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- J. K. Rowling's official site - Rumours!
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) - DVD 2 (Special Features)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 3 (The Burrow)