At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Chester Davies was a wizard who began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1980 and was sorted into Ravenclaw. He had been made a Prefect in 1984 and was responsible for watching over the first year students in Ravenclaw. Chester was still at Hogwarts the following two years and graduated in 1987.
Hogwarts years (1980-1987)
During the 1986–1987 school year, Chester was caught off guard by a Full Body-Bind Curse when he was in front of the Potions Classroom. It was unknown if he was aware that the curse was cast by Jacob's sibling with the coercion of Penny Haywood, or who had revived him afterwards. Later in the school year, when a guest speaker was to arrive at Hogwarts, Chester believed the person to be Ambrosius Flume, the owner of Honeydukes Sweet Shoppe.
Later life (1987-)
In September 1988, he met up in the Three Broomsticks Inn with other former Prefects Angelica Cole, Jane Court and Felix Rosier, as well as Prefects at the time William Weasley, Charles Weasley and Jacob's sibling.
Behind the scenes
- In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Chester's role is prominent to players in Ravenclaw, including telling the player to focus on their schoolwork to build up House points, searching for the missing Ben Copper, and encouraging and helping the player learn new spells. However, his existence and interaction are not limited to Ravenclaw players, for in several scenes in the Great Hall, he provides comments upon socialising regardless of the player's House, most notably helping Jacob's sibling and Dennis become members of Frog Choir.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Side Quest "Farewell My Prefect" (info revealed to Ravenclaw players)
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3 onward, Herbology Lesson
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, "The Frog Choir" Achievement - Part 3, Side Quest "Singing to the Choir"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 For wiki clarity: Angelica, Chester, Jane, and Felix all entered Hogwarts Sept 1st 1980 and graduated Spring 1987. by Matt London on Twitter
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 1, Chapter 3 (Dealing With Trouble) (info revealed to Ravenclaw players)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Side Quest "Penny for Your Thoughts"
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Side Quest "Wizarding World Famous"
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Side Quest "Yer a Prefect!"
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 6, Chapter 10 (Cloaks and Conflicts)