- "Chocolate Cauldrons, they've got Firewhisky in them."
- — Description[src]
Chocolate Cauldrons were boxed chocolates that were filled with Firewhisky and were presumably shaped like cauldrons. They could be given as gifts. These could be bought at Honeydukes sweet shop.
Romilda Vane gave Harry Potter a box that she had spiked with Love Potion in 1996. On 1 March, they were eaten by Ron Weasley, who mistook them for a birthday present. He offered Harry one, but he refused it.
There are most likely eight in a package, since when Ron Weasley ate four Cauldrons with Romilda's love potion in them, Harry said, "You just ate half a box of Chocolate Cauldrons."
Behind the scenes
- In the book, Ron eats "about half a box" of these, but in the film, he eats the whole box.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter sells Chocolate Cauldrons. They are hollow milk chocolate cauldrons, with a green marshmallow "foam".
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Wizarding World (Mentioned only)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter