- "Chocolate Cauldrons, they've got Firewhisky in them."
Romilda Vane gave Harry Potter a box that she had spiked with Love Potion in 1996. On 1 March, they were eaten by Ron Weasley, who mistook them for a birthday present. He offered Harry one, but he refused to decline it.
There are most likely eight in a package, since when Ron Weasley ate four Cauldrons with Romilda's love potion in them, Harry said, "You just ate half a box of Chocolate Cauldrons."
Behind the scenes
- In the book, Ron eats "about half a box" of these, but in the film, he eats the whole box.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter sells Chocolate Cauldrons. They are hollow milk chocolate cauldrons, with a green marshmallow "foam".
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter