Behind the scenes
- This character is known only by her surname in the books. Her first name is given as "Clara" on a Famous Wizard Card in the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
The name "Clara" is the feminine form of the Late Latin name Clarus which meant "clear, bright, famous".
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
Notes and references