The Cleansweep Broom Company was a broomstick company founded by Bob, Bill, and Barnaby Ollerton in 1926. The company was the first to develop brooms specially for broom sports, and were the first company to begin mass-producing broomsticks.
They released the Cleansweep One in 1926, and it was a runway success. The Cleansweep Two was released in 1934, and the Cleansweep Three in 1937. Several more models were released, the latest being the Cleansweep Eleven. During their early years, the company had a fierce rivalry with the Comet Trading Company.
Splinter and Kreek's, presumably a second-hand broom shop (though it's possible they sell new brooms as well) sells secondhand Cleansweep brooms.
- Cleansweep One
- Cleansweep Two
- Cleansweep Three
- Cleansweep Five
- Cleansweep Six
- Cleansweep Seven
- Cleansweep Eleven
- Quidditch Through the Ages (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ Quidditch Through the Ages, Chapter 9 (The Development of the Racing Broom)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 7 (Mudbloods And Murmurs)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Chapter 12 (The Patronus)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Chapter 13 (Gryffindor versus Ravenclaw)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 9 (The Woes of Mrs Weasley)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 10 (Luna Lovegood)
- ↑ Quidditch Through the Ages, Chapter 7 (Quidditch Teams of Britain and Ireland)
- ↑ Daily Prophet newsletters - Issue 2
- ↑ Pottermore
- ↑ The Daily Prophet