Gwendolyn Morgan, Captain of the Holyhead Harpies, owned a Cleansweep Five. When the Captain of the Heidelberg Harriers Rudolf Brand attempted to propose to her on the pitch, Gwendolyn responded by concussing him with it. Fred and George Weasley flew Cleansweep Fives when they played as Beaters for the Gryffindor Quidditch team.
Behind the scenes
- Presumably, between the production of the Cleansweep Three and Cleansweep Five, the Cleansweep Four was produced, although this has never been mentioned.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault
- Quidditch Through the Ages
Notes and references
- ↑ The Cleansweep Five already existed by the time Rudolf Brand proposed to Gwendolyn Morgan in 1953, so it must've been before then. The last known year a Cleansweep was made was the Cleansweep Three in 1937. Therefore, the Cleansweep Five (and Four if it exists) must've first been created between those years.
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 10 (Luna Lovegood)
- ↑ Quidditch Through the Ages, Chapter 7 (Quidditch Teams of Britain and Ireland)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 7 (Mudbloods And Murmurs)