The Cleansweep Seven was a broomstick produced by the Cleansweep Broom Company in or before 1991. It was the follow-up to the Cleansweep Six. Its standard was close to that of a Nimbus 2000. In 1991, Gryffindor captain Oliver Wood suggested the Cleansweep Seven as a possible broom for Harry Potter to use to play for the House team.
Behind the scenes
- This is the last known Cleansweep Model before the mention of the Cleansweep Eleven. In total, this leaves Cleansweeps Four, Eight, Nine, and Ten unmentioned anywhere, presuming they exist.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Nintendo DS version only)
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
Notes and references
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.