Comb-a-Chameleon was a hairbrush sold at Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes that magically changed the user's hairstyle. It was made from pure Romanian celanese acetate and could be used by people of either gender or any age group.
Behind the scenes
- The name of this product is a play on "Karma Chameleon," a song by British group Culture Club, which was released as a single for their 1983 album, Colour by Numbers.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter Film Wizardry
- Harry Potter Limited Edition
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Notes and references
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.