At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "The Comet Trading Company's finest racing broom. Starting to show its age, yet still an extremely versatile and a great first broom"
Two years later, Oliver Wood claimed a Comet 260 would look like "a joke" next to a Firebolt, and after seeing the two brooms in action, Lee Jordan agreed that Cho Chang's Comet was "no match" for Harry Potter's Firebolt.
The Auror and Order of the Phoenix member Nymphadora Tonks owned one of these brooms, and flew with hers to help transport Harry Potter from 4 Privet Drive to 12 Grimmauld Place as part of the Advance Guard.
- Skye Parkin
- Jacob's sibling (possibly)
- Draco Malfoy (formerly)
- Cho Chang
- Nymphadora Tonks
- Harry Potter (formerly)
Behind the scenes
- In the GBC version of the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Ron Weasley owned a Comet 260 which he lent to Harry so he would be able to catch the Winged Key in Filius Flitwick's chamber to get to the Philosopher's Stone and it was revealed to be a beginner's broom; however, in the books, Ron used a Shooting Star before his parents bought him a Cleansweep Eleven, rendering this information non-canonical.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Mentioned only) (Appears in GBC version)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Notes and references
- ↑ In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Quidditch Season 1, unlocked in Year 2, the broom is referred to as "brand new" by Skye.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 10 (Hallowe'en)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Chapter 13 (Gryffindor versus Ravenclaw)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 3 (The Advance Guard)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 11 (Hermione's Helping Hand)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 4 (At Flourish and Blotts)