At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|Jacob's sibling||1989||Were taught this spell by Patricia Rakepick in order to prepare to face a dragon in the fourth Cursed Vault.|
|Viktor Krum||24 November, 1994||Used on the Chinese Fireball dragon he faced during the First Task of the Triwizard Tournament. However, because the dragon could not see, she crushed some of her eggs that she was protecting, which lost Krum points.|
|Olympe Maxime||June 1995 - November 1995||Used to force Golgomath's companions to drop Rubeus Hagrid when the giants became hostile towards them.|
"Conjunctivitis" is the technical term for "pink eye," which alludes to its effects of irritating the eye and causing it to shut.
Behind the scenes
- Aside from Viktor Krum, Sirius Black, while talking to Harry Potter through the Gryffindor Common Room fireplace, was also going to suggest the use of this curse against the dragon Harry would be facing, but was interrupted by Ron Weasley coming down the stairs because he heard voices.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned as "Conjunctivitus Curses")
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 20 (The First Task)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 20 (The First Task) - The Chinese Fireball facing Viktor Krum was made temporarily blind from this spell.
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 27 (A New Danger)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 20 (Hagrid's Tale)
- ↑ Conjunctivitis on Wikipedia
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 23 (The Yule Ball)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 19 (The Hungarian Horntail)