At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Corey Hayden was a wizard or witch who began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1984 and was Sorted into Gryffindor. They were interested in magical history. In their third year, Corey took the Muggle Studies as electives. In their seventh year, they were appointed Head Boy or Girl.
Behind the scenes
- Their gender is the opposite of Jacob's sibling's gender.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 7, Chapter 1 (Year 7 Begins)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 7, Chapter 3 (On The Case)