At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Behind the scenes
- The incantation to this spell is most likely similar to the incantation for growing facial hair, as Ronald Weasley confused the two and ended up with a fine handlebar moustache.
- In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, the player can choose to refuse putting on facial hair before their first date, so that Andre Egwu does not potentially use this spell.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First described)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (First identified as Crinus Muto) (Promotional material only)
- Wonderbook: Book of Spells
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Notes and references
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.