At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Cyprian Youdle (1312–1357) was an English wizard and Quidditch referee from Norfolk, the only known referee to have been killed during a Quidditch match, during a friendly Quidditch match between local wizards in 1357. The caster of the curse was never caught, but was suspected to be one of the members in the crowd.
By the 1990s, he was featured on a Famous Wizard Card.
The name "Cyprian" comes from the Roman family name Cyprianus which meant "from Cyprus" in Latin. Saint Cyprian was a 3rd-century bishop of Carthage and a martyr under the emperor Valerian.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Quidditch Through the Ages
- Pottermore (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)