- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (Name appears on trophy)
- Harry Potter Limited Edition (Name appears on trophy)
Notes and references
- The award gives the year of its achievement as 1979, and D. L. Boot would have to be at least 11 to attend Hogwarts. Also, he could not have been a Seeker when he was 11, since Harry Potter, being 11, was said to be "the youngest Seeker in a century".
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films