At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
For gameplay-specific information, please see the relevant article on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Wiki!
Dark Detectors are objects that can be used to detect lying, concealment, or even when Dark Wizards or one's enemies are around. However, they should not be relied on too much, as they can be fooled.
Known Dark Detectors
Harry Potter owned two sneakoscopes throughout his Hogwart's years. The first one he got from Ron in 1993 for his Birthday. In 1997 Hermione gave him a new one for his Birthday, as his old one was cracked and worn out.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Deleted scene)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite