|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Various people, including the residents of Hogwarts and of Hogsmeade, used this spell in 1997 after the Battle of the Astronomy Tower and the death of Albus Dumbledore to vanquish the conjured Dark Mark in the sky; this was done non-verbally. The spell vanquished the Dark Mark in a burst of blinding white light in the sky.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (First appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) - Chapter 28 (Flight of the Prince)
- Unless the Mark clears itself away after a time in the books, it appeared in every novel the Mark appeared in.