At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
1988–1989 school year
During the 1988–1989 school year, when Jacob's sibling and a friend visited Knockturn Alley, she prevented them from entering Borgin and Burkes and asked for a sacrifice. She duelled them and attracted more witches and wizards. However, Patricia Rakepick arrived in time and defeated them, including the witch.
1989–1990 school year
During the 1989–1990 school year, she attended a secret meeting of R, which Jacob's sibling infiltrated impersonating Patricia Rakepick using Polyjuice Potion. When the real Rakepick Apparated onto the scene, she helped her fight Jacob's sibling's team.
At some point near the end of the school year, she was seen in the Hog's Head Inn and was unknowingly eavesdropped by Jacob's sibling and Mundungus Fletcher while talking about meeting someone later. In Knockturn Alley, she met Merula Snyde, who was ready to join R. Then she transformed into a different look and took Merula with her.
Magical abilities and skills
- Dark Arts: As a dark witch, she was highly proficient in dark magic. She was capable of performing the Slug-vomiting Charm proficiently.
- Duelling: She was an excellent duellist, as she held her own against Nymphadora Tonks.
- Apparition: She was able to Apparate at will.
- Transfiguration: She was able to transform herself into a different look instantly, but the true nature of this transformation was unknown. It is possible that she was a Metamorphmagus who could change her appearance at will, or that she simply used advanced Human Transfiguration to change her appearance on sudden notice.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)