At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Hogwarts years (1984-1991)
Personality and traits
Being a member of Hufflepuff house, Diego was a very friendly, helpful and reasonable individual. He successfully and gladly taught both Merula Snyde and Jacob's sibling how to duel, showing he was happy to go out of his way and help others to show them his skills and knowledge. This also showed him to have been fair and impartial, considering how both individuals he taught were bitter rivals, meaning he was one to dabble in such petty quarrelling but that he was simply interested in befriending people.
Magical abilities and skills
- Duelling: Diego was an excellent duellist and thus was considered to the best duellist at Hogwarts during his time there. He was able to teach his duelling talents and skills to Jacob's sibling, in order to prepare for duelling lessons, showing him to have had considerable proficiency in martial magic.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 1 (Year Five Begins) - Defence Against the Dark Arts Lesson "Ghoul"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 16 (A Dance With Diego)