At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Hogwarts years (1984-1991)
In his sixth year, he was in the Clock Tower Courtyard when Jacob's sibling met Cedric Diggory for the first time. Unlike the other student there, Diego was not impressed by Cedric, and instead jealous of the younger Hufflepuff for being the most popular student at the school. Diego joined Jacob's sibling in looking for Sickleworth while their other friends were busy spending time with Cedric. The two went to look for Sickleworth in the Care of Magical Creatures class, where Ismelda Murk and Beatrice Haywood were tossing Puffskeins. The two failed to find the Niffler, but managed to find a trail. Instead of following the trail with Jacob's sibling, Diego left in order to practise his spellwork to make sure he was still better at duelling than Cedric.
Personality and traits
Being a member of Hufflepuff house, Diego was a very friendly, helpful and reasonable individual. He successfully and gladly taught both Merula Snyde and Jacob's sibling how to duel, showing he was happy to go out of his way and help others to show them his skills and knowledge. This also showed him to have been fair and impartial, considering how both individuals he taught were bitter rivals, meaning he was one to dabble in such petty quarrelling but that he was simply interested in befriending people.
Magical abilities and skills
- Duelling: Diego was an excellent duellist and thus was considered to the best duellist at Hogwarts during his time there. He was able to teach his duelling talents and skills to Jacob's sibling, in order to prepare for duelling lessons, showing him to have had considerable proficiency in martial magic.
- Charms: Diego was talented with charm-work, being able to successfully cast numerous charms such as the Exploding Charm, Disarming Charm, Shield Charm and the Healing charm Episkey.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ His grandfather was a wizard, meaning that he had at least one magical or Squib parent.
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 1 (Year Five Begins) - Defence Against the Dark Arts Lesson "Ghoul"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 16 (A Dance With Diego)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 6, Chapter 7 (Niffler Hunting)