- In music, Diminuendo is a word indicating changes of dynamics; means "getting gradually softer".
- In modern English, "diminish" means "to shrink" or to "become nonexistent"
Behind the scenes
- It is unknown how or if Diminuendo differs from the Shrinking Charm.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) - Chapter 15 (Dumbledore's Army)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.