In 1996, Divine Magic was promoted in the United Kingdom with a billboard campaign that featured the slogan "Tonight, Make a Little Magic With Your Man." One of these billboards could be found inside Surbiton Station.
Behind the scenes
- This product's name is probably intended as irony, as Albus Dumbledore, a wizard, stands next to a Muggle sign mentioning magic in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
- A replica of the billboard is displayed at King's Cross station in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (First appearance) (Appears on billboard)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Appears on billboard)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Appears on billboard)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Appears on billboard)