|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|"I show not your face but your heart's desire."|
- "'On the count of three, Neville,' said Professor Lupin, who was pointing his own wand at the handle of the wardrobe. 'One-two-three-now!' A jet of sparks shot from the end of Professor Lupin's wand and hit the doorknob. The wardrobe burst open."
- —Lupin casts this[src]
|Remus Lupin||1993-1994||It was used by Remus Lupin in 1993 to open the wardrobe that the Boggart was in, during his first Defence Against the Dark Arts class.|
|It was also later used by Lupin wandlessly during Harry Potter's Anti-Dementor lessons to open the chest to reveal the Dementor-shaped Boggart.|
- This might have been the spell Lord Voldemort used to enter the Potter family's home just before murdering James and Lily Potter, but it may have also have been the Unlocking Charm.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Possible appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Possible appearance)