Behind the scenes
- Originally, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone read that the price of dragon liver was seventeen Sickles, but this was changed in subsequent editions because seventeen Sickles is equal to one Galleon, so it would be like one was saying "one hundred pence" or "one hundred cents."
- In Pottermore, dragon liver instead cost 3 Galleons. However, it is possible that the jar you buy contains more than a single ounce of liver.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Wonderbook: Book of Potions
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
Notes and references
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.