|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Slytherin Prefect: "Draco! Hang on! You know the plan you had about swapping the Quidditch ball crate for one with jinxed balls? Well, Flint and Derrick have done it! They've put the real crate in the courtyard in front of the Clock Tower."
- Draco Malfoy: "The Cup's ours! Let's go and wipe out Gryffindor!"
- — The prefect speaking with Draco Malfoy[src]
He was in on Draco Malfoy's plan of stealing the Quidditch crate from Rolanda Hooch's office and switching it with one with jinxed balls. He informed Malfoy after a Potions lesson that Marcus Flint and Peregrine Derrick that they had acted on his plan and hidden the real crate in the Clock Tower Courtyard. They then proceeded to the Quidditch stadium.
Behind the scenes
- As Draco implied that the prefect was part of the Slytherin Quidditch team, as well as the fact that he knew about Draco's plan and that Flint and Derrick had acted upon it, it is possible that he was C. Warrington, Graham Montague or Lucian Bole, whom he was similar in appearance to.
- The prefect was voiced by Lewis MacLeod in the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (First appearance) (Console versions)
Notes and references
- He was a Prefect during the 1993 - 1994 school year, indicating he was in his fifth, sixth, seventh, or a repeat year.
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)