|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
The uniform consisted of a cape made from matted, woolly fur, fur hats and blood-red robes.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation, the robes that the students wear when they enter Hogwarts appears to be a crimson or maroon colour. The students also wore belts around their waists with the Durmstrang coat of arms on the belt buckle and leather shoes. Some of the students also wore matching fur coats and hats.
- Gellert Grindelwald, a former Durmstrang student, is seen wearing a different uniform. In his school picture, he wears a dark tunic with a turtleneck-like collar and a buttoned coat. It's likely that the uniform was altered in the next hundred years and that Grindelwald was wearing the standard uniform of the time.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play)
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4