As Federal Identity Commissioner, their job involved keeping records of MACUSA employees and certifying employee identification. As such, their signature appeared on the identification card of Porpentina Goldstein, a worker in the Wand Permit Office.
As Chief Auror, they were presumably partly responsible for overseeing the work of American Aurors. Their signature appeared on wanted posters as certification.
Behind the scenes
- This character was named after Eduardo Lima, a graphic artist who has worked on every Harry Potter film since Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (First mentioned) (Mentioned on identification card)
- The Case of Beasts: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Mentioned on poster)
Notes and references
- See this image of Porpentina Goldstein's MACUSA identification card on display as part of a prop exhibition in Japan.
- The Case of Beasts: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - (see this image)
|Magical Congress of the United States of America|