E. Limus was a witch or wizard who worked as a reporter and columnist for the Daily Prophet. In 1993, Limus wrote an article on how Sirius Black, then believed to be a fugitive mass-murderer, had been sighted near Dufftown. By 1995, Limus had a column on page five of the paper, presumably dedicated to advice or opinion. In mid-1997, his column moved to page six.
Behind the scenes
- This character was named after Eduardo Lima, a graphic artist who has worked on every Harry Potter film since Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter Film Wizardry (Mentioned only)
- The Art of Harry Potter Mini Book of Graphic Design
Notes and references
|Evening Prophet · Sunday Prophet|
|List of articles|
|Editor-in-chief: Barnabas Cuffe|
Security Editor: R. Amorim
Reporters: A. Fenetre · Andy Smudgley · Betty Braithwaite · Chief sports writer · E. Limaria · E. Limus · Emma Squiggle · L. Limuria · Miras Phlaras · M. Amerinus · M. Carneirus · R. Almeidas · Rita Skeeter · Talbott Winger's father
Columnists: D. Shaman · E. Limus · Dempster Wiggleswade · Helbert Spleen · Grizel Hurtz · Limunus · Dr. Medusa · Winkus Oddpick · Zamira Gulch
Correspondents: Ginny Potter · Rita Skeeter
Photographers: Adrian · Bozo
Newspaper vendors: Paper-owls · Ministry of Magic newspaper vendor
Chief Consulting Magizoologist: Rolf Scamander
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.