|This article is non-canon.
This article covers an Educational Decree that has been deemed non-canon by either the author or the Harry Potter licensees, and thus should not be taken as a part of the "real" Harry Potter universe.
- "Any student found in possession of sweets from unauthorised suppliers will be expelled."
- —The Decree[src]
The Educational Decree Number Nine was one of the Educational Decrees created by Dolores Umbridge, then-Hogwarts High Inquisitor. This Educational Decree forbade students from acquiring sweets from "unauthorised suppliers".
Behind the scenes
- As the numbering for this Educational Decree is not consistent with the numbering established in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, it cannot be considered canonical.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Although not identified, it is most likely seen on the wall along with the others.