At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Early during her first year, she accidentally bumped into a female Ravenclaw (or Hufflepuff if Elora was a Ravenclaw) student's bag, causing the student's notes to go flying. She hit Elora with a Knockback Jinx in front of other students. The student also insulted Elora's house. Elora's side hurt following the event, but she was mainly embarrassed and went hiding.
Having no friends, Elora sent messages to a Prefect of her house and met them in the Artefact Room. Elora told them about what had happened and the Prefect told her they knew what it was like to be bullied. They then showed Elora how to brew a Wiggenweld Potion.
After successfully brewing the potion and healing Elora with it, the Prefect offered to accompany Elora to their common room, but Elora refused, saying she couldn't leave. The Prefect then taught Elora how to duel on the Training Grounds.
She was watching as Emily Tyler read out Ismelda Murk's diary in front of other Hogwarts students. Later that school year, she was talking to Penny Haywood in the Great Hall when Ever-Bashing Boomerangs were unleased.
Behind the scenes
- Elora Dunn is always in the same house as the player.
- Elora Dunn is only introduced to the player if they become a Prefect in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Later in the game, she can be seen in the background.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Side Quest "Yer a Prefect!"
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Side Quest "Crushed"
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 26 (Chaos Ensues)