|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "There was a musical box that emitted a faintly sinister, tinkling tune when wound, and they all found themselves becoming curiously weak and sleepy until Ginny had the sense to slam the lid shut."
- —The powers of this music box[src]
In August of 1995, when cleaning 12 Grimmauld Place, the Weasleys, Harry Potter and Hermione Granger found the box, opened it, and suddenly felt sleepy, and would have fallen asleep had Ginny Weasley not had the sense to close the box.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 6 (The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black)