At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
It is requested that this article, or a section of this article, should be expanded. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by expanding this article to give more complete coverage of its subject.
It occurred on the last night of the term and had almost exactly the same dishes as the ones served at the Start-of-Term Feast. This Feast was notable for including the awarding of the House Cup to the house with the highest points. The house that won the House Cup would have the Great Hall decorated in their house colours. Although most of these feasts are very happy and exciting times, at the end of the 1994–1995 school year, the End-of-Term feast was subdued because of the death of Hufflepuff student Cedric Diggory.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, most of the students are depicted as rising and applauding Hagrid after Harry Potter states that there's no Hogwarts without him. Some of the members of Slytherin house remain seated, including Snape, but the notoriously slow-witted Crabbe rises and begins to applaud, until Malfoy stops him.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery