|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "These hourglasses show the total amount of house points on any day. Gryffindor is in the lead!"
- —The Gryffindor speaking with another student[src]
This wizard (c. 1975-1976) attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He was Sorted into Gryffindor House, with Minerva McGonagall as his Head of House, and became a prefect in his fifth year. He often stood in the Entrance Hall near the front door, and told any who came what the house point totals were.
Behind the scenes
- For him to have been a Gryffindor Prefect for Harry's first three years at Hogwarts, this would seem to put him in the same year as Percy Weasley, who was also a Gryffindor Prefect. As only one Prefect is chosen per gender per House per year, this creates a discrepancy. It is possible that he may have been held back a year for some reason, like Marcus Flint.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
Notes and references