|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
The path led up the hill from the gates through a clearing in the Forbidden Forest. It continued past Hagrid's Hut before ascending the next hill via steps. The footpath ended at the Sundial Garden, where one could cross the Wooden Bridge and enter the castle via the Clock Tower.
Behind the scenes
- In the books, the footpath is a long, sloping drive that leads from the gates up to the great oak front doors that open into the Entrance Hall of Hogwarts.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2