At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
Behind the scenes
- The fact that these are first mentioned on Valentine's Day, combined with the "entrancing" part of the name, implies that the spells have an effect similar to Love Potion.
- As with love potions, true love cannot be manufactured, so this charm most likely creates artificial infatuations.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game (First appearance)
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.